We pride ourselves in teaching excellence at the Lake Geneva House of Music. Conveniently located in downtown Lake Geneva, we feel you’ll find us the ; most educational, most fun and most affordable performance-based music school in the area. We also encourage you to compare us to the competition on each of the following:
- We’ve assembled the best and most experienced teaching staff of any music school in the Geneva Lakes area.
- Our music school is owned and run by real musicians who have spent their lives living and breathing music and working in the music industry.
- We are much more than just a “rock school”. We also teach and appreciate many other styles of music and are not limited in that way.
- Our instructors don’t just “clock in” through your lesson and waste your time [or spend your lesson time learning the songs so we can teach you]. We listen as well, and really care and work to ensure our students are getting the most out of working with us.
- We don’t refer to our students/ student groups with silly names like “rockers” of some sort.
- We are flexible in lesson scheduling, and rescheduling when needed. We are also flexible in our payment plans and options for lessons. We’ll work with you any way we can.
- We also offer outstanding musical instrument sales and servicing.
- We are an independent, privately owned, local small business – not a national, corporate franchise. PLEASE SUPPORT LOCAL SMALL BUSINESS AND MUSICIANS!
- We offer many other extra activities to enhance your education and experience, including: additional live performance opportunities, jam sessions, special guests/ presentations, movie nights, field trips and more.